June 16, 2013

Father's Day


I hope all the fathers out there had a wonderful Father's Day!  

Our day was not really relaxing at all, but it was super fun!  We started the day by having brunch with my father in law, my stepfather, my brother in law, my mom, my sister, my sister in law, my brother and my nieces. 

We ate at the Widow McCoy's where a lot of our friends actually waitress.  Our server was Joy--I love her!  The food was delish and the service, of course, was great! 

Then we went to a Rockies game.  Every year we go for Kaden's team.  The whole Longmont Baseball League goes and the kids have the chance to walk the field!  It is really cool. 

Well, the ironic thing was that every time Patrick and I got up from our seats to get food or meet up with one of his co-workers, the Rockies would have amazing luck and score a bunch of runs.  We ended up winning 5-2!  It was a great game! 

The best part of the day, though, was spending it with my favorite father--my husband. I can't tell you how much he has brought to our lives.  I love him so very much. 

Black Blouse-Kohl's; Maroon Leather Shorts-thrifted; Gladiator Studded Sandals-Target; Leopard Print Scarf-vintage; Mirrored Aviators-Target; Earrings-Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs