June 19, 2013

Sticky Icky Icky


Y'all.  It is hot.  I know this isn't really a newsflash--it is summer now.  But really, it is sweltering out there.  I know this is the biggest blog post cop out but my brain is quite literally fried.

I wore this to work the other day and while I loved the outcome, I was a bit self-conscious about  the length of this dress.  I don't remember it being this short . . . maybe I grew?!?!?

It did pass the fingertip test . . . barely.  But if you have to pull your skirt or dress down for it to pass the fingertip rule . . . it doesn't. 

Luckily, by adding this Free People duster cardigan that I thrifted earlier this year, it gave the illusion of a much more modest silhouette.  

I actually got inspiration for this outfit from Cait, who wore something extremely similar not long ago and when I saw her pair hers with leopard print booties I had one of those fashion "a ha!" moments. 

So blah blah clothes blah blah weather blah blah hump day blah blah is it the weekend yet? 

Leather Trim Mustard Mini Dress-Ross; Red Mesh Duster Cardigan-Free People, thrifted; Leopard Print Heels-Target; Earrings-Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs