June 28, 2013

Mission #11, Day 5--Gemma Teller of Sons of Anarchy


It's our last day of Mission Week and I have to say, this was a fun one.  For my last television leading lady, I chose Gemma Teller of Sons of Anarchy . . .


I didn't nail this one.  After all, I don't think Gemma is the dress type.  She's more apt to pull out some bootcut jeans and boots.  But it is way too damn hot for jeans or boots.

This is the last time this dress was worn though.  I thrifted it over a year ago and I have only worn it twice.  I tried to make the hemline work, I did.  But in the end, it was just too damn short.

So, not an exact Gemma Teller--bad ass biker mom and old lady--look, but for sure an acceptable variation.  Leopard print, edgy wedges, leather jacket, blinging earrings and a low cut, short dress is for sure passable.

I would have liked to use Patrick's motorcycle as a prop to this photo shoot, but, as everyone likes to say these days "ain't nobody got time for dat".  I also thought about using Kaden's air soft gun as a prop but that could also go awry in a hot second.  So, we'll improvise with an empty bike path.

Powder Blue Wrap Dress-thrifted (I think Ann Taylor); Footless Tights-Target; Leather Jacket-Wal-Mart; Leopard Print Peep Toe Wedges-Naughty Monkey, gifted; Earrings-gifted


Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs