February 19, 2013

Mission #2, Day 2


It's Day 2 of this week's Mission of Blazers.  Another great way to wear a blazer is over a dress.  It adds layers, warmth and dimension.   

I actually was trying for a look I saw on The Clothes Horse several weeks ago, but mine didn't really turn out like hers did.  I am starting to doubt this orange dress.  Maybe it needs shorter, I don't know.  Something about it just doesn't sit right.

Plus I didn't notice until I saw these photos that I had been sporting a run in one of my favorite tights all day.  *wipes away tear*

Nonetheless, I am still a fan of the color scheme--vibrant orange, punchy gold and dark brown and black.  As excited as I am for spring (and believe me I am!), I'm definitely going to find it hard to let go of dark autumnal hues.

Tomorrow we are expecting snow after being spoiled with weather in the 40's and 50's.  I am not looking forward to it.  And even though February is nearly over, March is our snowiest month in Colorado.  Are we done yet?

Orange Dress-Target; Brown Blazer-Doki Geki, thrifted; Polka Dot Tights-Wal-Mart; Sequined Smoking Slippers-Target; Earrings-gifted

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs