February 2, 2013

Not Out of the Woods Yet

It's supposed to be a nice, warm, calm, sunny weekend.  Which is a very nice change from the frigid temps we saw earlier in the week.

It instantly makes me want to pull out my dresses and skirts and sandals and ditch the coats and boots and pants.

But . . . it's still February.  Which means that even though you can get away with not wearing a coat, it isn't for long.  And even though you can wear a dress or skirt, you'll still need tights.  And bare toesies are still a ways off.

Putting on my white tights this morning, though, made me realize how much I've actually in a twisted way kind of miss my tights.  I have barely worn any all winter long!  I've been on a pants kick for some reason.

And after being snuggled in layers and bulky sweaters and coats, when the opportunity arises to break out my beloved spring/summer section of the closet and dress up and feel girly, I was happy to grab this little biddy dress for a rendezvous.

But it's February.  The shortest month of the year.  And yet it seems so long.  Spring, you glorious season you, hurry up and get here!

Dress-Kohl's; Vest-Mudd; White Tights-Target; Saddle Oxfords-Payless; Necklaces-Wal-Mart and vintage from Grandma; Earrings-gifted; Bangles-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs