February 18, 2013

Mission #2, Day 1


It's time for our second edition of Mission Week and this week we are celebrating blazers.  I could not be more thankful for a blazer than for today.

Were any of the rest of you poor saps have to work today like I did?  I hate working on days when everything else is closed.  It just feels wrong doesn't it?

Leaving my house at the break of dawn to head in to work while Patrick and the kids slept was just so "ugh".  So I did what any sane person would do--wore the equivalent to pajamas to work.

Plaid trousers and a t-shirt can relay the "I didn't get dressed this morning" message real fast.  But if you add some pretty sparkly heels and a structured blazer, you're in business!

It also helped that the banks, post office and Courts were closed today.  And we weren't expecting any clients in today.  So it was pretty easy to get away with it.

Isn't it crazy how a look can completely transform with the right accessories?  This look went from rolling out of bed to rocker business chic in a quick hurry.

Plaid Trousers-Wal-Mart; I Heart NY Shirt-NY; Black Blazer-A-List, gifted; Glitter Heels-Target; Earrings-gifted

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs