February 17, 2013

Full House


 

On any given weekend you can find at least half a dozen kids at our house.  Usually it's only Kaden here, which means a minimum of six tween boys at the house.  This weekend Conner and Brielle were here too.  And they each had someone stay the night on Friday. 

It's noise and mess and chaos and loud and sticky and constant snacking.  We end up having homemade waffles for lunch around one.  We hung out.  We played tag and wrestling.  We grilled Patrick and I's infamous blue cheese burgers for dinner.

But it's great.  It's comforting.  It's even relaxing in a way.  I am a firm believer that the more children you have around, the easier it is to watch them.  And it's important for them.

And when we weren't doing that, my sister and I went down to Denver to visit my brother.  There's something to be said when you can hang out with someone literally your whole lives and never getting sick of them.  There's a bond with siblings that is so strong and comforting.

And my mom met us there to.  I was so truly blessed to have such wonderful children, a husband I adore and great family to surround myself with.  I love every minute of it. 

Don't forget, tomorrow is the start of Mission Week!

Short Sleeve Brown Blazer-Kohl's; Sequined Tank-Old Navy; Distressed Boyfriend Jeans-Old Navy, gifted; Sling Back Lace Up Booties-Nine West, gifted; Watch-Patrick's; Earrings-Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs