February 25, 2013

Mission Monday #3--Beat the Jeans and T-Shirt Rut

Well guys, I can't believe we've already been through two other Mission Weeks already, but it's time for our third one next week!  And I am really excited about this one because it requires some creativity.

I don't know about you, but I am quite literally o-v-e-r the winter.  All I want to do is gravitate toward clothes that are comfy, no fuss and warm.  It is this time of year that I think a lot of us get in the Winter Wardrobe Rut. 

And usually we solve that problem with the good ole standby: jeans and a t-shirt.  Which is fine.  But when we have work and other functions to adhere to, how do we make this lazy day staple WERQ? 

So next week, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to give us examples of how you take jeans and t-shirt days to the next lev?  How do you make them interesting, professional and stylish? 

As always, Mission Week will begin a week from today and run until the proceeding Friday.  On Friday, I will put the link up on the post and if you have participated at all during Mission Week, plug your post in.  Easy peasy, right? 

For me, I'm not really a jeans girl.  Which is ironic because Patrick really loves when I wear jeans for some reason.  So next week will be a good one for him.  And for you.  And anyone interested in jazzing up their wardrobe with a couple simple switch-a-roos and additions.  #excitedface 

Sequined Pink Tank-c/o Goodwill Swap; Shrunken Denim Jacket-c/o Goodwill Swap; Zipper Leggings-Kohl's; Moto Boots-Candie's; Bangles-Kohl's; Earrings-gifted

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs