September 5, 2012

The Wedding E-Party


MusicPlaylist

Today is the day!  The day I get to introduce you to all the cuties that submitted photos for what they would wear to my wedding!  Meet . . . 

Stacey of Gray Skies!  I love that she chose this gorgeous floral pattern because I am getting married in a garden!  It would be perfect and she looks lovely, doesn't she?

Sheila of Style Agent 909!  I immediately fell in love with this skirt and I love that she paired it with the sparkly sweater--perfect for a wedding that goes into the evening.  She would sparkle all night long!

Lynne of Practical Paralegalism!  Lovely Lynne wears this very fun and conversational piece in classic black and white.  And she's so sweet, she toasts us with a hand-painted glass from her very own wedding.  I love her pumps too!

Megan of Megan Mae Daily!  She chose a gorgeous new orange dress (one of my wedding colors!) and an even more fabulous belt--that she makes!  Ladies, this girl has talent just shooting from her fingertips.  She makes these obi belts out of thrifted ties and they are just stunning.  I believe she takes orders, so give her a shout!
 
If I was a guest at my own wedding, I would wear this.  I know, leather vest?  At a wedding?  But I'm pretty sure I would be cool with it.

I am feeling so thankful today.  The stress is wearing off as more things get checked off (oh, don't worry, I'm not done, but getting closer every day) and being replaced with excitement.

I am thankful for my mother who took off of work early today to pick up the munchkins so that Patrick could rest and I could go pick up my ring from the jewelers and my brother's pants from the tailor. 

I am thankful for Patrick.  He came home early today with an upset stomach.  Poor guy.  He's been the strong and logical one in this whole ordeal (I know, it's hard to believe I have been so frantic ;-) ) and perhaps he finally hit his need for a break.

I am thankful for my children and their acceptance and understanding.  Even though we have been running on empty (all of us, trust), they still find the time to cuddle and hug and tell me thank you and that they love me.  And they are super psyched for the wedding.  Which is way cool.

I am thankful for all of our family that has helped out in so many ways.  They have been able to help us with the kids, donating their talents, time and money, keeping up with my crazy, all the good family stuff.

I am thankful for all of the vendors that we are working with.  There is no way in heeeeeeeell I would have been able to do this without the team we have lined up for our big day.

I am thankful for the place that I work.  Daryl was just about as excited for me as I was.  Sally was empathetic as I pushed through the mountain of to-do's on my desk, getting ready to be gone for 9 days.  Our clients were even giving their best wishes.

And I am thankful for all of you.  All you ladies and gents that have stuck with me.  In all my whining.  In all my complaining.  In all my prenuptual preoccupancy.  In my outfit laziness.  In my ADHD posts of randomness.  You have stuck here with me, been excited with me, whined with me and even celebrated with me.  Your the bestest.  

So I shall take this tired, thankful ass of mine to bed.  Cause tomorrow . . . we gots shit to do!

Three days.  Seriously.

 Shear Peach Maxi Dress-vintage; Leather Vest-Forever 21; Studded Wedges-Kohl's
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs