September 24, 2012

Share the Covers--Blue Monday

Here's the original . . .


Aaaaand the cover . . .

 

What?  You thought I forgot about Share the Covers Monday didn't you?  Tu parles mademoiselles!  I just took a break last week to gush about the honeymoon.  It's baaaaaack!

And honestly, is there any better song for Share the Covers Monday than Blue Monday?  I mean, the two were kind of made for each other.

How were your Mondays?  Mine sucked, personally.  I mean Mondays suck in general, but mine was served with an extra side of suck today.

I won't get into all the suckiness that was my Monday, but here are some shareable highlights:

Do you ever get up extra early in the morning and you are just . . . up.  Yep.  That was me.  At 5 this morning.  For no blessed reason.  So I just started getting ready.

Not that that stopped me from being late to work.  Somehow, with kids, no matter how early you are up and how prepared you are, something will undoubtedly go awry and you will be late.  

You know what else sucks too?  *caution, TMI ahead* having to go to the store for tampons and only tampons.

You ladies know, when you go to get tampons, you like to have a few non-menstrual related items in your cart so it seems all incognito.  You know, like fabric softener or frozen peas.  But sometimes you're in a hurry and don't need any broccoli stems and you just have to be like "yeah, I'll just take the Tampax, let's move on."

 You know what else is annoying suckdom?  Having your gas light come on the day before payday.  Which means, I have to leave early tomorrow to get gas on the way to dropping the kids off at school.  F!

As of right now I am instituting a new abbrevity (Lebowski ref, did you get it?) to the mix.  Forget T.G.I.F.  I am going with T.G.M.S.D.I.O.  Which means Thank God Monday Suck Day Is Over.  It'll catch on. 

 Leather Dress-vintage; Sheer Blouse-Ann Loft, thrifted; Floppy Hat-Target; Argyle Knee Socks-Kohl's; Platform Loafers-Bandolino, gifted; Earrings-Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs