September 3, 2012

Share the Covers--All You Need is Love

Here is the cover:

Here is the original:
 

I have to say, this outfit was one that looked better in my head.  I forgot how long the bottom of this skirt was and it went from "dress as a tunic" to "dress over jeans", which is really hard to pull off.  I fully admit that I am not sure I did a good job here, but I digress because

I just had to share this song for Share the Covers Monday with you because I have been waiting patiently (a task that you may or may not realize is very hard for me to do) for months to post it.

For one, I am a huge Beatles fan.  Love them.  Classic.  Can't really get any better.  And . . .

I am also a fan of musicals and I have to say that, for me, Rent and Across the Universe are the two best musicals of all time.  Seriously, if you have not seen either of these musicals, do so.  Like right now.

So why did I wait so long to post my all time favorite cover of all time?  Because this, my friends, much like the story of my life for the last ten months, is wedding related.

This cover version of All You Need is Love is what the wedding party will be marching down the aisle to at my wedding.  In five days.  Eep!

Here's how much I love covers--my wedding party is marching down to this song and for my walk down the aisle, I am having my musically inclined brother play an accoustic version of Stand By Me.  Yes, friends, if it wasn't apparent before, I love cover songs.

Don't forget--tomorrow is the last day to send me your photos for the e-party on Wednesday.  I've got a few submissions so far (they're really good), but the more the merrier so send it on ov-uh!

Highlighter Yellow Skinny Jeans-Kohl's; Shear Strapless Sundress-thrifted; White and Cork Sandals-Madden Girl; Necklace-Wal-Mart; Earrings-gifted; Bracelet-gifted and DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs