September 23, 2012

Mistress


MusicPlaylist

The other night, Patrick introduced me to his long awaited mistress.

Between some Best Buy gift cards and some reward points, he was finally able to obtain the ultimate in grown man hobbies . . . 

He bought a PS3.  And, true to form, he has been playing it every spare moment that he can.

His game of choice is God of War.  I have to say, I'm not into it.  (The game, not that he is playing video games--provided that he helps me with the housework.)

I've never gotten into video games.  I thought I could in middle school when we got a Sega, but after about three days of dying at every turn, I turned my game time over to my sister and brother.

I never got into the hype or how freaked out people get if they died or couldn't pass a level.  I never got the little story lines behind them.

Not only that, but the sound effects drive me cuh-razy.  All the moaning and groaning and yelling and cursing.  Ugh.

The good news is that I can feel free to Pin at will, blog to my heart's content, paint my nails and do all of the girly things that I got mildly side-eyed for spending a bit too long on before.

For example, I was so pooped from cleaning the house yesterday that I passed out at 9 last night (even before the kids!).  And Patrick didn't even care.  Not that he would bitch or anything, but usually he would get all butt-hurt that I went to bed without him.

So here I am, blogging on a Sunday eve while Patrick games it up with Kaden.  The testosterone level is soaring in here.  Seriously.

  Red Maxi Dress (worn as a skirt)-Kohl's; Lace Tank-Ellen Ashley, thrifted; Plaid Studded Button Down-Mudd; Mary Jane flats-Candie's; Elephant Cuff-vintage; Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs