October 24, 2013

Thursday Mixer--Black Combat Boots AND Anjolee Review


By far one of the most versatile and utilized footwear pair in my closet are my black combat boots.  The are comfy, warm and add sass and edge to absolutely any outfit.

 My daughter got them for me for my birthday last year, but I would guess the cost to be about $15-$20.  Even using the larger cost, it would make the current cost per wear a whopping $1.67.

 Top Left to Right- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Bottom Left to Right-1, 2, 3, 4, Now, 6

 I also just got these jeggings last night to satisfy my recent comfy pants kick.  I loved the rich fall color and decided to pair them with my sparkly bomber jacket and girly peplum top.

 Anjolee very kindly sent me over these beautiful amethyst diamond stud earrings to review.  They are so sweet and dazzling.  These particular studs come with a variety of gemstones for the center piece.  In fact, Anjolee customizes many absolutely gorgeous jewelry pieces--from bracelets to earrings to necklaces to wedding, anniversary and engagement rings. I chose amethyst because that is my birthstone (and my mom's birthstone and her mom's birthstone!).  I am very pleased with them.

 They are small enough to not be overwhelming when wearing with a more casual outfit--like this one--but also fancy enough to be the perfect amount of sparkle to a cocktail, wedding or holiday party look.  Be sure to check them out--especially with the holidays just around the corner (ahem--husbands!!!).

Wine Jeggings-Wal-Mart; Asymmetrical Peplum-H&M; Mint Sequined Bomber Jacket-Forever 21; Combat Boots-L.E.I.; Legendary Round Gemstone Stud Earrings-c/o Anjolee; Belt Bangle-H&M; Sunnies-shop at mall

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs