October 7, 2013

Mission Monday #19--Take a Walk on the Wild Side--Leopard Print

Leopard print.  To some, it's scary.  It signifies "cheap" or gaudy or loud.  But to me, and many others, leopard print is, at this stage of fashion, a neutral.  And one of my faves to boot.  

This weekend has been quite a productive one, which leaves me both feeling geared up for Monday as well as in need of another Saturday to get some rest!

Patrick and I have been working our booties off trying to get the house together.  And with every unpacked box, every discovered necessity and every finished product--I get so excited!

One of the tasks we checked off (or at least I did) was my closet.  I finally got all of my closet unpacked.  Which has been such a relief sartorially.

It came in handy when I was attending the fashion show for Colorado Fashion Week on Saturday.  I will give you all the deets as soon as I upload all of my photos.

And I also got to check off taking a long, hot bath in our new tub.  And I have to say, it was absolutely what the doctor ordered.

Our old rental had a drain that didn't hold water very well, a hot water heater that ran out of hot water after about 20 minutes of use and a really weirdly shaped tub.  The new place has none of these issues.  Amazing.

Black Maxi Dress-Wal-Mart; Red Crochet Duster Cardigan-Free People, thrifted; Low Booties-Old Navy; Bubble Necklace-Charming Charlie's; Leopard Print Fedora-Amazon; Earrings-gifted

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs