October 25, 2013

Dear Frannie Friday--RELAX

This is the first weekend since we found out we were moving back in early August that we have nothing going on.  Nothing planned at all.  And it is the last one of that nature until the New Year (baby showers, birthdays and parties, holidays . . .).  So I plan on doing one or the following to relax:

 Hot tea.  For some reason, it seems impossible to not relax when you have a cup of hot tea.
Hot bath.  Because Patrick and I shower in the morning and I'm simultaneously keeping three kids on track getting ready for the day, baths are few and far between for this tired mama.

 PJs.  All day long.  I love getting dressed.  I love clothes.  But I think we can all agree that you can't go a comfier or lazier route than hanging out in your pajamas all day long.

 Naps.  And sleeping in hopefully.  I haven't done the latter in ages.  And naps--late morning, early afternoon, lunch time, really any time--are the best.  Sleep.  It's amazing how much you value it as an adult.

 Doing nothing.  And I mean nothing.  No chores.  No cooking.  No cleaning.  No internet.  Nothing.  Literally.  Don't even try to call me.  I'll be sitting on my couch watching brainless movies or sleeping all weekend.  Seriously.  Don't talk to me.

Peace out!

Jumpsuit-Forever 21; Grey Blazer-thrifted; Booties-Nine West, gifted; Necklace-vintage from Grandma; Earrings-Wal-Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs