October 28, 2013

Mission #20, Day 1--Denim Vest

This denim vest that used to be a denim jacket is by far one of the MVPs of my closet.  It works well with every season and nearly any outfit and thus works perfectly for Mission Week.

Our weekend was pretty close to perfectly relaxing mixed with productive.  I did get my bath, hot tea and naps in, but we also did a lot of out of the house things.

I convinced Patrick that pedicures were not just for girls and that we deserved one after the hellacious monthssss we've had.  He was impressed.  We also took advantage of one of the last Farmer's Market weekends of the season (mmmmm cilantro jalapeno pesto).

And, we had our first ever trip to IKEA.  It was cool to get some ideas, but I'm not sure I completely buy into the IKEA mania hype.  It was quite dorm-y for my taste.  But it was pretty cool.  We did make our first new house purchase--curtains.  Fancy.

I'm not quite ready for another week--I could for sure use another weekend--especially with Halloween this week.  But, starting a week after a weekend like that can't be half bad.

Polka Dot Maxi-gifted; Brown Tank-Banana Republic, thrifted; Denim Vest-Christopher & Banks, thrifted and DIY, thrifted; Low Booties-Old Navy; Necklace-Charming Charlie's; Earrings-gifted; Elephant Cuff-vintage; Sunnies-Target
Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs