October 14, 2013

Mission 19, Day 1--Leopard Accents

Day one of leopard print Mission Week and I am really excited about this week.  Leopard print is one of my favorite of ways to add a bit of excitement to an outfit.  

If wearing animal print makes you nervous, which a lot of people still are, one of the easiest ways to incorporate leopard into your outfit is with little accents.  Like in my outfit on this day.

The subtle leopard print in the shoes and belt add just a hint of leopard without it being overwhelming.  For moe, leopard print is nearly a neutral.

I was happy when I got to take my photos here again.  I hadn't been since the flood and I was so worried about it. And although the lake was certainly full, it seemed in great shape.

I am so happy to see parts of Colorado get back to normal after such devastation.

Yellow and White Striped Tee-Old Navy, thrifted; Button Down Midi Skirt-thrifted; Leopard Print Belt and Leopard Print Heels-Target; Earrings and Watch-gifted

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs