October 15, 2013

Mission #19, Day 2--Leopard Jeans

I know it seems odd to consider leopard print skinny jeans a staple, but seriously I have worn these jeans a bajillion times, if I were to estimate.  And thus, they were perfect for Mission Week.

I don't know how I thought up the combination of mustard and leopard.  I probably saw it on Pinterest somewhere at some point, but wherever the idea came from, I was absolutely pleasantly surprised at how much I adored the combo.

This past weekend, Patrick asked me out on a date.  It's been a while since we went out, just the two of us, and hung out.  Everything has been so hectic lately, we felt it was necessary to take a breather from life.

We went down to the Brass Armadillo Antique Mall, which is huuuuuuuuuuge.  I was impressed with Patrick's suggestion to go--antiquing isn't really his thang.  But we had fun and even left with a couple of fun things for the house.

Then, we enjoyed a massive amount of food at Gunther Toody's, which is an adorable 50's diner all over Colorado.  They have amazing malts and shakes and classic American food.  To be honest, I indulged in chicken fried chicken and mashed potatoes.  Mmmmmm.  So good.

It's always nice to get away.  No matter how long you've been together, how many kids you have or how much you have on your agenda.  Because there's nothing better than slowing down and realizing what and who actually gets you through the day.

Leopard Print Skinny Jeans-Target; Mustard Sweater-thrifted; Rust Socks-Target; Booties-Ralph Lauren, gifted; Bangles-Kohl's; Earrings-gifted
Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs