October 9, 2013

Out to Lunch

 I was recently contacted by eShakti to review something from their fall line.  I've always wanted to try something other than a dress from them, but I love all of the dresses I have from them.  What can I say?  I likes what I likes.

 They come with pockets, which is always a plus.  And, they offer customization--everything from sleeves to skirt/dress length and neckline.  I got this dress above the knee where it normally comes below the knee. I love the short, fun length!  

 Please excuse the wrinkles.  As I have unearthed my closet, I have not yet unearthed my iron.  Sigh.  It's a work in progress.

 I've been dog-sitting my mom's corgi Mork for about a week now and she came to pick him up from my work today.  He's such a sweet dog.  No one even noticed he was laying at my feet under my desk all morning! 

And when my mom came to get him, we got to go out to lunch!  My mom moved three hours away a year or so ago and it was pretty hard to get used to.  I used to see my mom once a week or so and now I see her about every other month or so.

Needless to say, I really enjoy every moment I get with my mom.  We went and enjoyed lunch at Panera--which I recently discovered believe it or not and LOVE--and she spoiled me with double chocolate chip cookies, of course.

We are actually getting ready to host a baby shower for my sister and I am so excited.  My mom thought up the theme "sugar and spice"--since it is a girl. We will have spicy and sweet food.  Isn't she clever?

Two of my favorite things today: moms and pretty dresses.  Aren't they just the best?

Colorblock Dress-c/o eShakti; Platform Loafers-Ana, gifted; Tights-Target; Sunnies-shop in mall; Watch-gifted; Earrings-gifted by Patrick from Qatar 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs