October 8, 2013

Share the Covers--Walk

The rockin' original by Pantera . . .


And the bad ass cover by Avenged Sevenfold . . .


I woke up Monday morning feeling totally off.  I was exhausted.  And I felt like I was driving under the influence on my way to work, but I haven't had a drink in months.  My throat was scratchy, my nose was stuffy and I had a headache like none other.  

But I toughed it out at work, even though I had a lot of "duh" moments--my brain was not with it.  But as the day progressed, so did the worsening of my condition.

Then, around 2, my boss called me.  He wanted to let me know that the associate attorney in our office was not coming in.  She has bronchitis.

Greeeeeeeeat.  And so it begins.

Blue Dress-gifted; Red and White Gingham Print Short Sleeved Button Down-thrifted; Linen Wedges-c/o Blowfish; Gold Skinny Belt-vintage; Monogram Necklaces-Target and K-Mart; Watch-gifted; Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs