October 18, 2013

Mission #19, Day 5--Leopard Dress

Tis the last day of Mission Week and I wore a vintage 1970's wrap sundress that I fell in love with immediately at Rockin Robin's.

 Well this weekend is the weekend.  The weekend of the big Halloween Party.  And, as per usual every single year, we have dozens of invites out and not a single RSVP back.  So we could have any number of kiddos.

 Luckily, history has taught me to plan for about 30.  And all we have left to do is decorate, finish unpacking, clean up, get costumes for the kids, set up the games and go to the grocery store.  Simple right?

 Yes, I'm freaking out.  But luckily I have kids who are able and willing to help out and a husband who amazes me everyday.  So I am confident we will get it all done.

But if any of you are available to come over and help out, I wouldn't turn it down . . . any takers?  

Leopard Wrap Dress-vintage; Black Cropped Shirt-American Apparel; Booties-thrifted; Beaded Cuff and Earrings-Kohl's; Sunnies-shop in mall


Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs