October 16, 2011

Booked



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

I've had a splendid, busy and random weekend lovelies.  And you?  Here is a few things I did this weekend:

Finally saw Bridesmaids (twice) and laughed my ass off. 

Went to Kaden's football game.  They lost (by a lot), but at least the weather was nice.  Last weekend we froze our asses off.

Went to the awards ceremony in Patrick's stead (he has been having to work overnights for the Air Force the last few nights) for his dwarf car racing.  I got to accept awards for him for Most Improved Driver, Webmaster (he does their website) and . . . Rookie of the Year!  Yay honey!

At said awards ceremony, I won one of those big silver tool box things (I don't know how to explain it, but it is one of these) in a raffle drawing.  My ticket was #001--how amazing is that???  Of course, I'm giving it to Patrick.  ;-)

I got to hang out with some awesome old friends at a birthday party Saturday night.  I've missed the hell out of those guys!

I baby-sat my brother's girlfriend's adorable six year old daughter today.  We were getting ready for the Halloween party next weekend and cleaning the house.

And finally, but most importantly, I have been jamming my ass off all weekend to all kinds of random goodness including Creep by TLC, Magic Carpet Ride by Steppenwolf, Spice Up Your Life by the Spice Girls and lots and lots of AC/DC. 

Grey Turtleneck-Wal-Mart; Crocheted Shrug-American Rag, thfited; Red Jeans-thrifted; Tennies-BUM, thrifted; Belt-unknown, Earrings-Wal-Mart; Necklace-SIFA Children

P.S. Don't forget about the $20 discount to eShakti's online store!!!! (Do you all remember this dress?) All you need to do is use the discount code ROBIN0811. The code is valid through October 31, 2011 so don't delay if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs