May 27, 2014

Share the Covers--Turn the Page

Here is the original by Bob Seger . . .



And the cover by Metallica . . .


Last night I did something I never thought I would do.  I dyed Kaden's hair.  He's been wanting to dye his hair a bright red color and now that school is out (and I found an inexpensive box kit), I told him we could do it.

Of course, to say that I'm a rookie at hair dying would be a vast understatement.  And since he has dark brown hair like mine (well, naturally anyway), we had to bleach it first.

Much to our surprise (and relief), I did a pretty good job.  Although he did kind of freak at the blonde hair at first.  Baby's first hair dye job.  #tear

Black Maxi Dress-Wal-Mart; Cognac Leather Jacket-Target; Black Tennies-Target; Necklace-c/o Uncommon Goods; Earrings-Charming Charlie's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs