May 26, 2014

Mission Monday #34--Babysitter's Club

I've never been much of a reader, I admit.  But when I was younger, my sister and I were obsessed with the Babysitter's Club series.  And, while taking a leisurely oatmeal bath during my last week or so of pregnancy, I decided to watch the Babysitter's Club movie--classic--which led me to the idea to do a Babysitter's Club themed Mission Week.  So we will, starting with this look inspired by the NYC native, sophisticated Stacey McGill.

In an effort to get back in shape and out of the house, I have taken up my old standby method of losing baby weight--walking.  It was common after each of my pregnancies for me to walk for miles and miles with a stroller (and a baby strapped to my chest in the case of Brielle).

You know how some people claim to "looooove" working out and you want to smack them?  That is how I honestly feel about walking.  I love it.  I love the sunshine, the fresh air and the soft breeze.  I love the sounds and sights that you otherwise miss when driving a car--even if you've lived in that area your entire life.

That being said, I have noticed two very interesting things whilest walking around my little neighborhood the past couple of weeks.  #1--There are A LOT of my neighbors that have pools.  Like A LOT.  And about 1 in 5 of them are actual in-ground nice pools.  Weird for Colorado, I thought.  #2--The only political signs I really see are for electing a coroner.  Isn't that strange?  I really don't know how you go about researching the credentials you want to have in a coroner.  But people around here are really into it I guess.  Bizarre.

Maroon Jeggings-Wal-Mart; Sweater-Old Navy; Booties-Forever 21; Fox Necklace-Charming Charlie's; Earrings-DIY and gifted

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs