May 12, 2014

Mission Monday #33--Total Thrift

I'd first like to thank all of you who stopped by and congratulated us on our newest addition, Reilly.  I can't tell you how much the support means.  As promised, here is one of the maternity looks I have on backlog.

 I have plenty of outfits that contain all thrifted items, so that shall be the mission for Mission Week next week.  I actually love when I discover that most or all of my outfit is from a thrift store.

It is absolutely crazy to think that when these shots were taken, my little Reilly was still resting in my belly and now he is resting peacefully on my chest.  I just can't stop kissing him!

He is such a good baby.  He barely cries, he sleeps and eats well and he is just so darn cute!  I can't get over how absolutely in love with him I am.

Beige Maxi Skirt--NY & Co., thrifted; Grey Tee--Target; Leopard Print Cardigan--Mossimo, thrifted; Black Combat Boots-L.E.I.; Necklace--c/o Uncommon Goods; Earrings--gifted

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs