March 19, 2014

Mission #29, Day 3--Sequined Sweatshirt


One great way to style up a sweatshirt is by choosing a pretty sweatshirt from the get-go, like this sequined one from Old Navy.  It was going to make a great addition to Mission Week.

Yesterday morning I attended a special breakfast and award ceremony for my daughter, who had received an Academic All-Star Award for the second trimester in a row.

And, of course, it gave my whacked out body just another reason to cry spontaneously.  Just as I did with the dancing children

And just as I did a few weekend mornings ago when Patrick showed me this video:


I'm not a crier.  This is weird.  But apparently, these days, it doesn't take much to make my eyes water.

Burgundy Jeggings-Walmart; Black Tee-Motherhood, thrifted; Sequined Sweatshirt-Old Navy; Black OTK Boots-eBay; Mint Camera Bag-Jo Totes; Earrings-Charming Charlie's; Sunnies-shop in mall

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs