March 12, 2014

Enabler

 I am a Pinterest addict.  I fully admit it.  But I am not a fair weather Pinner.  I actually cook a TON of recipes from Pinterest, I wear a lot of outfits that I Pin, my wedding DIYs came almost exclusively from Pinterest and when my kids and I are bored, we browse the crafts section.

Not only do I use Pinterest like it's a life tool (it is), but I have brought many, many others aboard the Pinterest express--co-workers, family and friends.  Seriously.  And most of them have also become addicted to the site as well.

My most recent conquest was my mother.  Once she became acquainted with how to use it, there was no turning back.  She sends me Pins all day long.  She takes still photos of them and sends them to Kaden, my oldest son.  Her number of boards is growing by the day and she is pretty willing to rePin any Pin I will send to her. 

But my mother is a freak.  The woman hates ice cream.  That's right.  She can't handle it.  She's not much of a sweet person anyhow and her teeth are sensitive so it creeps her out.  

So when I saw this Pin:

 I thought she would surely find it amusing--not necessarily rePin it, but it just reminded me of her.  Not an hour had gone by from my sending this Pin to her did I receive this email:

*LM means Love More--like my signature . . . it's a family thing

What can I say?  The woman knows her Pinning limits.  Like any good addiction, one must maintain moderation.

LBD-thrifted; Velvet Blazer-thrifted; Black OTK Boots-eBay; Polka Dot Tights-Target; Anchor Necklace-Charming Charlie's; Starfish Earrings-c/o Touchstone Crystals

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs