March 18, 2014

Mission #29, Day 2--Band Sweatshirt

This Mission Week look is quite a bit more casual than yesterday.  I wore this on an errands weekend day.  Trying to be edgy and pregnant is not an easy task, but it is fun to try.

Over the weekend, Brielle and I had a quasi girl's day.  I had promised her new shoes on pay day and we had to go to the grocery store.

Because I knew it would only be the two of us, I made it extra fun.  We stopped for ice cream on the way and went through the car wash (which she loves).

Shopping with my daughter was so much fun.  She is turning into quite the little fashionista and at almost 7, she has her own independent mind and style.  And I was good--I didn't even buy anything for myself!

We were gone for several hours.  We were just doing boring errands.  But it was so much fun.  She was so good and so helpful.

It's hard to believe that in just a few weeks, she won't be my baby any more.  Not only does she turn 7 next week, but shortly thereafter, she will have a baby brother or sister.  They say that time truly flies when you have kiddos.  They are right.  And you don't realize how right until you have your own.

I'm With the Band Sweatshirt-c/o Jolly Chic; Khaki Maternity Slacks-gifted; Lace Oxfords-Target; Spiked Baseball Hat-Amazon; Earrings-Charming Charlie's

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs