September 6, 2013

Mission #16, Day 5--Polka Dots and Floral

The last submission I have for Mission Week is a little on the kooky side . . . but it was fun to wear.  On this strike, I opted for a subtle pattern mixing of florals (the pattern in the socks and subtle pattern on the top) with polka dots (in the scarf).

The colors in the socks tied together the scarf, shirt and skirt.  And that made it seem a little more intentional, even with the bright colors.

It's time for me to get on my pity train this week as NYFW starts.  I've always wanted to go, my whole life.  And other than a brief "stay" in the airport, I've never even been to NYC!  Ho hum.  But, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

For starters, my bestest best friend Matty just moved to NYC to live with his long term boyfriend, Phil.  And I've been extended an invitation to go visit there!

Also, Colorado is movin' on up in the fashion world.  If you are in the area, please don't forget about Colorado Fashion Week, which will go from October 2-5.  Buy your tickets here and help support the greater cause!

Skirt-gifted; Shirt-thrifted; Polka Dot Scarf-vintage; Mesh Floral Socks-thrifted, NWT; Nude Pumps-Vera Wang; Earrings-DIY and gifted; Sunnies-Target



Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs