September 10, 2013

Share the Covers--Tricky

The original by Run DMC . . . 


And quite possibly the crappiest video ever, but the only one that I can find with this truly kick ass cover by Bloodhound Gang . . . 


It's appropriate that I share this outfit on a Share the Covers day because this is what I wore a few weeks back when I saw Snoop Dogg and Dave Matthews Band.

That being said, I can't believe that was already a few weeks ago.  The time is just rushing by, but at this juncture I'm not going to complain too much.  We're set to close on our new house in two and a half weeks. 

My life lately has consisted of packing, cleaning, chores and various other tasks.  I'm over it.  So over it.  How did we get so much crap in this house in just four years?  It's nonsense, I tell you.

But as we all know, this is just the beginning of the end.  First, move, then the annual Halloween party, Kaden's birthday, Thanksgiving, new niece is born, Christmas, other niece's birthday, New Years and then it's 2014.  Time is a tricky business.

Silver Sequined Mini Skirt-thrifted; Graphic Tee-American Apparel; Denim Vest-Christopher Banks, DIY and thrifted; Lace Up Booties-Nine West, gifted; Spiked Hat-Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs