September 19, 2013

Mission #17, Day 4--Leather Jacket

Back to work . . . back to work . . . Ugh.  Luckily it didn't kick my butt too badly and I get to show you the 4th look for Mission Week celebrating leather!

In my ever so humble opinion, most of the "must have" lists from magazines and fashion websites are a bit askew.  But whenever one of them mentions a leather jacket, they are on the level.

Leather jackets can instantly give any outfit structure, dimension and edginess.  I bought this one (which I could only wear for a few minutes at a time--HOOOOOT) at Wal-Mart, believe it or not, for $15 probably 7 years ago?  And I have worn the ever living out of it.

I have to say, I am soooooo glad that tomorrow is Friday.  Yeah, I know, I just got back to work.  But we are closing on our house on the 27th and moving and I could not be more excited.

For one, I already packed my closet--leaving out only enough outfits to get me through.  Given all the flooding and all of the losses suffered by other people, I refuse to complain AT ALL about not having full disposal to my closet.  BUT it will be a challenge, I'll tell you that.  Especially since when I packed, I was anticipating normal Colorado September weather of it being in the 80's all month.  And no fall clothes.  And with the rain and the floods, we've been in the 60's.  Good call Robin.  This is why I can't be trusted when packing.

Leather Jacket-Wal-Mart; Snakeskin Tank-Pamida; Pleated Mullet Skirt-Target; Booties-Old Navy; Earrings-Kohl's; Necklace-Kohl's

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs