September 24, 2013

Share the Covers--Faith

The poppy original by Mr. George Michael . . .


And the bad ass cover by Limp Bizkit  . . .


I chose this song today for a couple of reasons.  For one, this is the first cover song I ever remember really loving. It started my love affair with cover songs for sure.  And I still love it.

The second reason is that I could use some faith right now.  I am up to my ears in stress, seriously.  So much going on right now.  All good things.  It's good stress.  But stress nonetheless.

So as soon as all of this calms down a bit, you can find me in the tub, with some lavender bath salt, lit candles and listening to this.  Patrick found that song the other day and I am not kidding you, I can attribute at least 154 views of that video to my viewing.  Word.

Star Tulle Skirt-thrifted; Short Sleeved Chambray Shirt-Style & Co., thrifted; Leggings-Kohl's; Slingback Lace Up Booties-Nine West, gifted; Watch-gifted; Earrings-gifted; Sunnies-Target; Monogram Necklace-Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs