April 4, 2013

Mission #5, Day 4

Going in with a bang for Mission Week today by wearing one of my favorite polka dot dresses that I thrifted last year on my birthday.

I used to hate Whole Foods.  HATE.  I hated the prices, I hated the people, I hated the trendiness.  I have to go there a lot for work, of course.  When we have mediations and the like, my boss, the vegan, always wants me to get our food from there.

Normally, I go in with tunnel vision.  I get what I need to get and I'm out like spandex.  But I am quickly running out of vegetarian lunch options (seriously, when I went to Safeway the other day, they have one vegetarian salad.  One.)  so I decided to face the beast and give it a go.  Surely they have something there.

Holy hell.  Did you know there is, like, an entire food court in Whole Foods?  I'm sure you did.  I should have known this--I've been in the place a dozen times.  But they seriously have every healthy vegetarian and non-vegetarian lunch item ever.  Salad bars, sandwiches, pizzas, Asian cuisine, a juice bar!  Insanity I tell you.  It's amazing what you can discover if you just open your eyes and your mind.  And my vegetarian sandwich was delish by the way.

Polka Dot Chiffon Dress-Fun2Fun, thrifted; Striped Cropped Cardigan-thrifted; Yellow Suede Peep Toe Pumps-Worthington, gifted; Earrings-c/o Touchstone Crystals

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs