April 1, 2013

Mission #5, Day 1

Day One of Mission Week #5!  This week we are celebrating the polka dot, or rather the polka dots, as they were.

If you're a bit of a pattern-phobic, one great way to incorporate a pattern into your wardrobe is with one with a small print and a neutral color, like this blouse I thrifted a few years back.

As you can see, from further away, you can barely tell this blouse has a pattern at all!  But up close, it gets more interesting.

This week I'm kinda bummed out.  My kids are on Spring Break.  But that means that the younger ones are at their Dad's house.  Which means I haven't seen them since I dropped them off at school on Friday and I won't see them again for another week!

To top it off, my younger son, Conner, turns 8 tomorrow.  And I won't be with him on his birthday.  This is the first time in my kids' lives I will not be with them at some point on their birthdays.  I'm really depressed about it.

But we did the birthday dinner and present exchange last Thursday.  And it is only a week from now until I get to hug them and kiss them all over.  I just hope it goes by fast . . .

Navy Polka Dot Blouse-Style & Co., thrifted; Camel Leather Shorts-Lauren Conrad; Cognac OTK Boots-Charlotte Russe; Bracelet-souvenir from Four Corners

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs