April 16, 2013

Mission #6, Day 2

Today's a good day, albeit a busy one.  Still dealing with the snow, these photos for the Mission Week are brought to you by last week for a black and white look.

Tomorrow my daughter, my baby turns six.  SIX.  I can't believe it.  So I had to pick up her gifts and then my sister in law and her kiddos came over for dinner.   It's always great to have the company!  And the kids always have so much fun.

When I took these pics, it was one of those perfect photo op moments where I found myself with an extra long lunch and thus time to roam to places I haven't been.  These were from the library and I was in love with the little Winnie the Pooh figures.

I got to walk along the bike path to get here.  Aw how I miss walking around.  Coatless.  Aimless.  Without soggy feet.  . . .  I'm sorry I'm trailing off.

By the way.  We are expecting 7-ish more inches tonight.  It took me over an hour to get to work (usually 25 minutes).  K I'm really done now.

Hey do you wanna see some adorable old pics of my kiddos and I at the Molly Brown House?  Check out my sister's post yesterday!  So cute!

Little Black Dress-Ann Taylor, thrifted; Cream Blazer-Ann Taylor, thrifted; Polka Dot Tights-Target; Flat Knee High Buckle Boots-Forever; Earrings-gifted


Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs