March 3, 2013

Keepin' it Simple with eShakti


When eShakti first contacted me and asked me to review a piece from their new Spring Line, I was really excited.  I've gotten pieces from them before and I've also purchased from them independently as well.

Usually I go for something with a lot of pattern or color (like florals or stripes or even pears).  This time I decided to try something a bit more neural. 

I've also shied away from certain necklines because of my petite frame.  This time I decided to try a sweetheart neckline.   

And usually I don't go for a customization, which eShakti offers for nearly every purchase.  This time I opted to change the length of the dress from a knee length to an above the knee length.  

As usual for eShakti, however, I was very pleased with the entire dress.  I was glad I decided to shorten the dress.  The neckline turned out perfect (it actually gave me more shape).  And I was very glad to go with something that was probably going to be a very versatile piece.  And as usual bonus with the dresses and skirts from eShakti, it had pockets!  My only complaint was that the belt was not attached to the dress, which is usually great for it not to be attached, but I did have a hard time keeping it looped throughout the day.

You know what else is gravy?  eShakti is offering a 20% off code to all of you!  Just enter discount code FRNNIEPNTZ when you checkout until March 10th!  And check it out you should because they have loads of cute stuff right now! 

I can't wait to catch up with you all for Mission Week starting tomorrow!  I know I'm ready. 

Colorblock Dress-c/o eShakti; White Tights-Target; Platform Oxfords-Mossimo; Brown Cardigan-Kohl's; Necklace-Target; Earrings-Shane Co., gifted from Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs