March 21, 2013

Mission #4, Day 4


A perfect Mission Week submission if I do say so myself.  I wore this down in D-Town for a paralegal luncheon a couple of weeks ago.  Our snow on the ground is gone for now, but is expected to return this weekend.

This outfit is nearly 100% thrifted (minus the boots).  I love when that happens!  This red Pendleton pencil skirt is one of my most treasured thrift finds and I've worn it a bajillion ways.

Even though, it doesn't take too well to ironing, as you can see.  The oxford shirt and beige blazer are also thrift finds that have had their fair share of coverage on the blog.

As for the ongoing illness in the house, the kids are slowly recovering.  In fact, I expect them to be ready for school tomorrow.  I, on the other hand, have gotten my cold symptoms back with a vengeance.  Come hell or high water, though, I will be back to work tomorrow.  #fingerscrossed   

Red Pencil Skirt-Pendleton, thrifted; Light Blue Striped Oxford Shirt-Millie, thrifted; Beige Blazer-thrifted; OTK Cognac Boots-Charlotte Russe

There are only a couple days left to enter the Firmoo Giveaway!


Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs