March 18, 2013

Mission #4, Day 1


It's the fourth Mission Week and this week we are celebrating pencil skirts.

Another thing I'm celebrating right now is having a backlog of outfits.  Because today I spent the day in pajamas sick as shit in my bed.

I spent the weekend with my nieces, who both got really sick.  And in turn, Brielle and I got really sick.  So we took the day to sleep and sleep and sleep.

I'm feeling much better now, but man did that kick my ass.  High fever, chills, exhaustion, body aches, sore throat, horrible cough.  Awful.  The day was a total haze.

On that note, I am gonna make this a short post today and get back to bed.  After another popsicle, of course, and the chicken noodle soup that Patrick is making for me.



Pencil Skirt-Kohl's; Striped Peplum Top-Kohl's; Sequined Heels-Target; Empowerment Circle of Support Necklace-Avon; Earrings-gifted; Watch-gifted

There are only a couple days left to enter the Firmoo Giveaway!

Don't forget about the eshakti discount code (FRNNIEPNTZ) to use for 20% off until March 20th!

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs