March 12, 2013

Share the Covers--Come on Get Higher


Here is the original by Matt Nathanson . . . 


And the really, really good cover by Sugarland . . .


I confess.  I did not wear these to work.  I bought these overalls a couple of weeks ago off of eBay (yeah, I know, that shopping "ban" is really falling apart at this point) and have been impatiently tracking the shipping ever since.  I have wanted a pair of cute overalls for so.  long.  And these are the perfect fit!

The price was great ($17), but the shipping sucked ($19).  HOWEVER, I am in love with these overalls all ready.  As soon as I got home I literally ripped my work clothes off and threw this outfit (which I had planned in my head since the purchase of these overalls) on to go to my photography class.

It should also be noted that the 70 degree weather that was promised for this week that I was so excited about . . . was a little off.  Last night, it started snowing.  I spent 90% of my day stuck in traffic in my car between school drop offs, getting to work, going down to Denver for a luncheon and coming back to work due to slick roads.

Fast forward a few hours later and we have what you see here: a gorgeous sunny day, clear of all snow.  Colorado.  Gotta love it.

Skinny Denim Overalls-eBay; Eyelet Button Down Shirt-Liz Claiborne, thrifted; Leopard Print Heels-Target; Earrings-gifted; Leather Jacket-Wal-Mart

Don't forget about the eshakti discount code (FRNNIEPNTZ) to use for 20% off until March 20th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs