March 11, 2013

Mission Monday--Pencils Down!

Well kids, are you ready for a new Mission Week?  I know I am.   This week my kids are doing the TCAP tests (yuck).  Oh yes, it's all business at their schools this week, so shall it be here on the blog next week when we do our renditions of Pencil Skirts!

As usual, any time next week (from Monday, March 18 to Friday, March 22) that you show us how you wear your pencil skirts, you can link up on Friday, March 22.  Pretty easy actually.

I am pretty stoked to have a skirt-based challenge next week.  After wearing jeans all last week and expecting rising temps and lingering sunlight (FINALLY!!!), skirts will be a nice change.

I had been dying to wear this dress.  I got it at the clothing swap for the Goodwill Fashion Show last week, but the weather wasn't cooperating.  And I had planned the outfit justlikethis in my head ever since I picked it up.  I couldn't believe that someone wanted to get rid of this dress!! 

I realize that the ISO is kind of out of control in these photos.  But on this day, I was super busy in a rush and the weather was crappy cold and cloudy.  And, I'm still learning all of the photo enhancing software doo-dads that came with the camera.

Speaking of, guess who's going to their first photography class tomorrow night?  Wha-what!  I'm gonna get all camera savvy . . . or at least a huge step up from how camera savvy I am now.  Here's hoping.

Lace Fishtail Hem Dress-thrifted c/o Goodwill Swap; Denim Jacket-Lee; Cowboy Boots-thrifted; Earrings-c/o Touchstone Crystals

Don't forget about the eshakti discount code (FRNNIEPNTZ) to use for 20% off until March 20th!

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs