March 11, 2012

Chris, This Lace is for You


MusicPlaylist

The first text that I woke up to this morning was from my best friend Chris.  It said, and I quote, "You need to incorporate more lace into your blog.  Do it now!"<-----First Wive's Club quote.  So, I wore this today for him.  

So, there were lots of mundane things I was going to discuss today (horrible Mexian restaurant that Patrick and I went to today for lunch, how springy it feels today, the fact that I had to take these photos at the Castle Rock outlet mall meeting my mom, etc.), but I just got word of something super exciting that I want to share with you!

I just found out that today I was featured in an article on the Huffington Post on Stylist.com!!!!

Here is the name of the article:



And here is my picture in the slideshow (a picture from this post):



And they even featured me in an editorial here:



A special thanks for Natasha from One Woman's Style Evolution for nudging me to participate and a congrats to her for getting selected as well.  And also congrats to Rochelle from Consider Me Lovely, Tanvi from The Fabulous Life of the Not So Rich & Infamous and Megan of Megan Mae Daily  for having their photos selected as well!

I'm super stoked and it just goes to show that even when this happens, if you stay true to your self and your style, someone will agree with you.  ;-)

Pastel Pink Pants with Slits-Banana Republic, thrifted; Lace Tank-Ellen Ashley, thrifted; Baby Blue Corduroy Jacket-No Boundaries; Wedge Criss Cross Sandals-Marshall's; Cuff-vintage; Earrings-Shane Co., gifted; R Necklace-K-Mart; Tweed Bucket Hat-gifted; Bag-"Prada"; Scarf-vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs