March 2, 2012

TGImothaflippinF



MusicPlaylist

I'm gonna go out on a limb here--did this week totally suck ass for anyone else?  I swear to God, this has been a week of stress and sadness in my house.  I cannot begin to tell you how ready for the weekend I am.  My nieces are spending the night with me tonight, which I know will lighten my mood. Three cheers for the weekend, no?












Chambray Top-Style & Co., thrifted; White Tee-Mudd; Two Tone Skirt with Pockets-New York & Co., thrifted; Knit Knee Socks-Ross; Knee High Boots-Wal-Mart; Bangles-gifted and Kohl's; Earrings-gifted; Pleather Moto Jacket-Mossimo for Target


No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs