March 21, 2012

Sickly


MusicPlaylist

I want to take a moment to thank everyone for their kind comments yesterday about Bob.  I am still pretty upset by it, but time will have to heal that.  You all are some pretty sweet ladies.

Isn't it funny how emotions can alter your physical being?  I came home sick from work today with a 102 fever.  I've been sleeping all day, trying to fight off the sore throat, stuffy nose, achy body, exploding head and upset stomach.  

It sucks, though because this was my favorite Stripes Week outfit!  I tripled up on the stripes today--pinstriped pencil skirt, striped button down and stripes on the cuffs of my blazer--and no one even got to see it because I've been sicky-poo.  I'm going back to bed now, but this outfit was just too fun for me not to share.  






Orange Tweed Blazer-J. Crew, thrifted; Magenta Striped Button Down-Kohl's; Suede Pinstripe Pencil Skirt-thrifted; Orange and Gold Pumps-Nine West, gifted; Earrings-vintage from Grandma


No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs