March 24, 2016

Thursday Mixer--Vintage Suede Fringe Jacket

When my grandmother gave me this jacket when I was a teenager I was smitten with it.  But I was too shy to wear it because it was such a statement piece (which looking back really doesn't make any sense since I was also wearing neon fishnets nearly everyday . . .).  Now that I am older and IDGAF about what people say or think about what I'm wearing, I grab this baby whenever I can . . . within reason.  Because it is very old and very special and I don't want anything to happen to it.   The jacket cost me nothing so I can't very well do a price per wear comparison on this one.  

Now, 2, 3, 4, 5






Jacket-vintage from Grandma
Dress-eshakti, c/o
OTK Boots-Amazon
Backpack-Jolly Chic, c/o
Burgundy Fedora-H&M
Boot Socks-Target
Earrings-DIY and gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs