March 31, 2016

Mission #79, Day 4

Another thing that Jenna does effortlessly well is pattern mixing.  Before blogging, stripes and leopard wouldn't have even crossed my mind as a plausible combination.  I love the wide, bold stripes in Jenna's sweater but I had to go with what I had.  And what I had was one of my favorite sweaters I thrifted several months back.  I wear it in my off-time quite frequently.  And Jenna didn't have a jacket, but I think she would have approved.  

Also it is convenient to live in Colorado where you can take snowy pictures in January or February and they are still relevant at the end of March because we did just endure a blizzard a couple days ago.

via




Skinny Leopard Jeans-WalMart
Black and White Striped Sweater-thrifted
Mary Jane Flats-Forever 21
Bag-Claire's
Leather and Fur Jacket-thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs