March 14, 2016

MIssion #78, Day 1--COLORED TIGHTS--Mustard

Back when I was in high school, I wore different colored tights nearly everyday.  I had every color of tights, fishnets, knee highs, thigh highs . . . yeah I loved tights.  And a couple of years ago, colored tights got really big again on the blog scene and I got really excited. Since then, the fad has fizzled out a bit, but for those die hard colored tight lovers like me--this week is all about styling colored tights.

Mustard tights are one of the harder ones to style.  There isn't really a subtle way to style mustard tights.  They tend to stand out.  So one option is to just go with it with a couple of bold prints and rich colors. 






Navy and White Striped Shirt-thrifted
Tribal Skirt-FEI, thrifted
Mustard Tights-Target
Football Booties-Charlotte Russe
Bag-vintage Coach
Slouchy Beanie-Scala, c/o
Necklace and Earrings-Charming Charlie's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs