March 7, 2016

Make it Work Monday #35

If I know anything about sisters (and I do because I have one), it's that you can't leave one out of anything.  So since I already copied Nora from Two Birds, I have to now copy her sister, Megan. I really do miss these sisters' blog, but at least I can continue to be inspired by their looks via my own archives.  My sister and I never really had similar styles so there wasn't much copying going on there.  It could be because my grandmother insisted on dressing us like twins when we were younger even though we looked nothing alike (my sister is a tiny little thing with pale skin and had straight stringy hair while I had a round face, darker hair and a mop of curly hair).  Fast forward to high school and I was a skater in Jncos, fishnets and oversized shirts (yikes) and my sister was preppy with flared jeans and babydoll tees.  Now we tend to dress similarly on the weekends, but during the week, she's running after my nieces as a stay at home mom and I am working in a law office.  Sister style is a fickle thing.
  





Windowpane Pants-Old Navy
Striped Tee-Target
Cardigan-thrifted
Boots-Kohls
Studded Beanie-Target
Bag-Bebe, gifted
Necklace-vintage from Grandma
Earrings-DIY and gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs