March 3, 2016

Mission #77, Day 4

Another way to switch up your typical power suit is with fun patterns and colors like leopard print and gold and by trading your traditional blazer for a cape one.  Admittedly I envisioned wearing my cape blazer much more than I actually do.  But I have only owned it for a couple of months.  I just always feel like a super hero when I wear it.  Which can't always be a bad thing.  Plus I very much remember my stylish boss complimenting this outfit.  So maybe I should wear it more often! 





White Trousers-thrifted
Leopard Print Button Down-Forever 21
White Cape Blazer-Amazon
Clutch-Shoe Carnival
Gold Heels-thrifted
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs