April 1, 2016

Mission #79, Day 5

I'll take any excuse to break out my silver blazer.  And if that excuse involves Jenna Lyons, I'm even more in.  AMIRIGHT?  Here's to Friday, Jenna Lyons and the fact that my favorite little blond genius turns 11 tomorrow.  I cannot believe it.  I am so in love with this kid.  He is the sweetest, smartest, gentlest, most adorable little 5th grader I've ever known.  Born 4/2 at 4:02.  Can't believe it.  Love you so much Conner!

via







Silver Blazer-thrifted
Button Down-thrifted
Floral Joggers-Nordstrom
Black Mules-Vera Wang
Silver Bag-Kohls
Earrings-gifted
Glasses-Bebe

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs