September 5, 2013

Mission #16, Day 4--Floral and Stripes

Stripes and florals for Mission Week.  Again.  I know.  But this time I wanted to show you how to mix these patterns with color.

The best way to mix patterns, as I'm sure you've heard by now, is to find a common color and try to stick with that.  For this outfit, I went with the navy blue in the sweater and the shorts.

It also helps to have different sizes in the pattern.  For example, the stripes on my sweater are wide, so they work nicely with the smaller patterned florals in the shorts.

Guys.  Tomorrow's Friday.  Already.  I love four day work weeks.  I think they should be mandatory.  Who's with me on that one?

Floral Culottes-Aeropostale; Striped Cropped Sweater-Banana Republic, thrifted; Silver Heels-Shoe Carnival; Earrings-DIY and gifted; Sunnies-Target

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs